RCMC is required by any entity applying for an authorization to Import / Export or any other benefit or concession under FTP unless specifically exempted. RCMC is granted by competent Registering Authorities (Export Promotion Councils / Commodity Boards) in accordance with the procedures specified in Handbook of Procedures. An exporter may register and become a member of Export Promotion Council (EPC). On being admitted to membership, applicant shall be granted RCMC in the specified format. Prospective / Potential exporters may also register and become an associate member of an EPC. There are a total of 37 Export Promotion Councils and Commodity boards which look after certain segment of products respectively. While applying for RCMC, an exporter has to declare his main line of business in the application. An exporter has to apply for RCMC from the Council which is concerned with the product of his main line of business.
In case an export product is not covered by any EPC / Commodity Board, RCMC can be obtained from Federation of Indian Exporters Organization (FIEO). 1. For Multi Product exporters, where main line of business is yet to be settled, the exporter has an option to obtain RCMC from FIEO 2. In respect of multi product exporters having head office / registered office in North Eastern States, RCMC maybe obtained from Shellac & Forest Products Export Promotion Council except for products looked after by APEDA, Spice board and Tea Board. 3. Exporters of Handicrafts and Handloom products from state of Jammu & Kashmir: Director, Handicrafts, Govt of Jammu & Kashmir is authorized to issue RCMC
RCMC will be valid for five years unless otherwise mentioned.
Important points to be remembered
1. Any changes in the business (ownership, address, name etc) should be notified to the registering authority by the RCMC holder within one month of such change .
2. Exporter shall furnish quarterly return / details of his exports of different commodities to the concerned registering authority.
1. Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC)
2. Basic Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics Export Promotion Council (CHEMEXCIL)
3. Carpet Export Promotion Council (CEPC)
4. Cashew Export Promotion Council of India (CEPCI)
6. Cotton Textile Export Promotion Council (TEXPROCIL)
7. Council for Leather Exports (CLE)
8. EEPC India
9. Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC)
10. Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH)
11. Export Promotion Council for EOUs & SEZs
12. Federation of Indian Export Organizations (FIEO)
13. Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC)
14. Handloom Export Promotion Council (HEPC)
15. Indian Oilseeds and Produce Export Promotion Council
16. Indian Silk Export Promotion Council (ISEPC)
17. Jute Products Development & Export Promotion Council (JPDEPC)
18. Pharmaceutical Export Promotion Council (PHARMEXCIL)
19. Plastics Export Promotion Council (PLEXCONCIL)
20. Powerloom Development & Export Promotion Council (PDEXCIL)
21. Project Exports Promotion Council of India
22. Services Export Promotion Council
23. Shellac and Forest Products Export Promotion Council (Shefexil)
24. Sports Goods Export Promotion Council (SGEPC)
25. Synthetic and Rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council (SRTEPC)
26. Telecom Equipment and Services Exports Promotion Council
27. Wool Industry Export Promotion Council (WOOLTEXPRO)
28. Wool & Woollens Export Promotion Council (WWEPC)
29. Coffee Board of India
30. Coir Board
31. Rubber Board
32. Spices Board
33. Tea Board
34. Tobacco Board
35. Agriculture and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) 36. Coconut Development Board 37. Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA)
INTERER CONGUELIT NON
They are very fast in getting work done. They resolved each and every query of ours. We were not aware of the export incentive they approached us and helped us to claim the incentives.
Our IGST refunds were pending due to some errors Dwarkadhish approached us and helped getting refund as soon as possible. Even We have not met in personal they are doing all our GST work.
Mr. Sai Kiran approached us and told about the incentive benefits we were not aware of and they tried to claim that as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR YOU